Re: Tooting the horn

To: adrian@workgroup.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tooting the horn
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 14:12:32 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 5/27/99 1:12:11 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
adrian@workgroup.net writes:

<< Here's another horn question I forgot to ask.  What year did the horn
switch go from the center cap to the column for the late model Midgets?  I
was thinking 1978, but I was just talking to a mechanic and he says he's seen
them that way in both 1975 and 1976 models. >>

My 1977 Midget has the horn button in the middle of the wheel.  I have no
reason to think that the column was ever replaced.

Allen Hefner
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport