steel vs alfoil

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: steel vs alfoil
From: "Andy Webster" <trunkie@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 02:33:59 GMT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Last year I hit a brand new ford falcon taxi in my 73 HQ holden
(thats an OZ chev). He was turning right and changed his mind and went left
too late for me to stop. I T-boned him.
His modern car with its 'crumple zones' caved in and was totalled. My front
side fender was a bit bent but I drove 100 miles home right after.
I'll drive the steel car and use the other cars cushion characteristics
thanks very much! Just as long as I dont hit any immovable objects...
Andy.
(not planning to hit anything in my sprite...but then, who does?)