Re: My Daughter, My Sprite Now with a good URL

To: "Mark Endicott" <endicott@nashville.com>, "Ulix Goettsch" <ulix@u.washington.edu>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: My Daughter, My Sprite Now with a good URL
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 08:26:36 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I am telling you If Mark is serious.... and needs to be done with one of
these... Ole Keith JR is a sport model..... and he comes with a Dad who has
all the necessary tools to rebuild the Space shuttle....

SOMEONE HAS TO FEED HIM.....

.. I am betting I would trade Grocery bills in a heart beat with My Two
Sons....
oh Wait.... I only have one left at home.... hmmm this is going to be
interesting.. there might even be beer money at the end of the month....

Keith Turk
Austin Healey 100  /  Bugeye / Box Sprite / Bonneville Land Speed Racer
Camaro ( D Gas Altered )