Husband application

To: endicott@nashville.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Husband application
From: Richard D Arnold <richard.arnold@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 08:51:24 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Mark:

Enjoyed your webpage!

I met most of your specifications, but failed the age (couple years
over), height (couple inches under),  and am preparing for law school
now.  I was going to fill out an application anyway (and mail it to you
with an amount in excess of the proposed remittance) because I exceed the
remaining specifications by a considerable amount.

Unfortunately, I realized that if accepted, I would have two wives.
While the idea of only having to deal with one set of in-laws is
extremely attractive, polygamy is still illegal in this country.

Hoping that you understand my reluctance to continue with the application
process, I remain

Tongue-in-Cheek,

Rich
Council Bluffs, Iowa

'74.5 RB MGB "Miss Maggie"
'78 Chevy Half-Ton "Waltzin' Matilda"  (LBC Support Vehicle)
'79 Midget "Miss Molly"

richard.arnold@juno.com  or  rdarnold@neonramp.com