Re: Original Fuel Line

To: HFC <froggi@cdsnet.net>
Subject: Re: Original Fuel Line
From: Carolyn/Rick <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 16:58:06 -0700
Cc: Mike Maclean <macleans@earthlink.net>, Larry Miller <millerls@ado13.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Herb,

I used to do this also.  I've crashed, layed down, wrecked 6 of them.  By my
figuring I have 2 lives left.  Wrecked a couple doing 45.  Needless to say
after 30
years of riding cycles, I'm done.  What is strange is people tell me all the
time
how small  Puddles is, and isn't that dangerous?  Ain't even in the same ball
park.

Rick  Missin my 1100 Yamaha

--
52 MGTD,Sparky    74 MGB, B-tris    76 XJ12 Coupe, Jacque
60 Bugeye, Puddles      58 MGA Coupe, Ruby