Re: bleedin' brake failure part II

To: Robert Duquette <RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca>
Subject: Re: bleedin' brake failure part II
From: Carolyn/Rick <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Date: Sat, 29 May 1999 14:53:59 -0700
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Robert,

I had the same problem with my brakes too.  Then I found out it was leaking.
One of the fittings had not been installed back the same way.  It was a slow
leak, a drop at a time.  This prevented the Mity-Vac from working.

Rick

--
52 MGTD,Sparky    74 MGB, B-tris    76 XJ12 Coupe, Jacque
60 Bugeye, Puddles      58 MGA Coupe, Ruby