Re: Fitting Car Radio Shafts ?

To: "Chuck Ciaffone" <chuckc@ibm.net>, "spridget list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fitting Car Radio Shafts ?
From: "Curtis Carlson" <carlson@navtech.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 1999 09:49:15 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Isn't there some way that you could add spacers between the radio and the
console so that it fits farther back into the console?  Seems to me that if
this is possible, if you have space to move it back say an inch or so, that
this would be the easier way to go.

Curt

Curtis Carlson
'66 Austin Healey Sprite MkIII ("Gerty") HAN8L-63423
Research Geographer  612.931.3936 (voice)
Navigation Technologies  612.931.3937 (fax)
5780 Lincoln Dr  Ste. 100 612.308.2595 (mobile)
Edina, MN  55436  carlson@navtech.com