Actually have Sprite question today (wasRe: slant six - was: oiladditive

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Actually have Sprite question today (wasRe: slant six - was: oiladditives
From: Ronsoave@aol.com
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 1999 14:18:15 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 99-06-02 14:10:11 EDT, kturk@ala.net writes:

> hmmm just a sick slant .. on a slant6...

I think the entire list needs to go on vacation.  To Montana.

For the Bugeye, I now need (technically) a front license plate in my new home
state.  I don't have a front bumper.  I noticed Moss had a flimsy looking
"plinth" in a specials flyer for $70 (NFW).  Has anyone made such a device,
and could you describe it, dimensions if possible?

Thanks,
Ron