Re: Actually have Sprite question today

Subject: Re: Actually have Sprite question today
From: "Toby Atwater" <tob@taltec.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 1999 12:55:59 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
in the glove box or passenger foot well is a good place to keep the front
plate.... you can legally keep it on the dash behind the windshield but that
doesnt look too good, I say when you park just put it there.... and
otherwise when you get pulled over you can hand the plate to the Officer...

I was pulled over for not having rear view mirrors (they are on the doors...
and the doors were off) and the police officer didnt even see I was missing
a front plate..... and if he does catch you.... I'm sure he will only give
you a fix it ticket.... then you can demonstrate your side walk mechanics to
the officer and do the job infront of him.... well thats another story....

Toby, who is not sawing and moding his sprite for a front license plate....
"here you go officer"

P.S... keep some bailing wire in the car too.....