Re: Re:...... I forget now

To: "Larry Miller" <millerls@ado13.com>, "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>
Subject: Re: Re:...... I forget now
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 1999 15:37:44 -0500
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Well I think I been couped up to long.. I am going racing this weekend with
the Camaro.... our last meet before Bonneville in August.... and if you
can't tell I am excited about this weekend... I stuffed that old Drive
shaft on a couple nails on the wall and got me a new one.... and we put the
Back up motor in the car and it sounds nice... it is about a 500hp motor vs
the little motor which is well over 600hp...

one of the fella's on the Land speed racing list.... was getting on me for
not being more inventive... Something about a Camaro being Common.... and I
was trying to explain to him... that I wanted a Healey... not some damn
Camaro... anyway.... I am going to start on it This year after Bonneville
..

Okay had to do a quick sanity check... I think I am okay... don't know
about you...but I am thinking I am normal and I am fixing to run about
175-180mph this weekend... in a 20 year old car built in my shop.... Maybe
I ain't normal after alll.... HEY LARRY WHAT WAS THAT NUMBER>>>>

keith

> From: Larry Miller <millerls@ado13.com>
> To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>; Peter C. <nosimport@mailbag.com>
> Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
> Subject: Re: Re:...... I forget now
> Date: Wednesday, June 02, 1999 2:02 PM
>
> Keith, I hope your doctors appointment is real soon.
>
> Larry Miller

PE