RE: Re:...... I forget now

To: "'Keith Turk'" <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: RE: Re:...... I forget now
From: "Hanna, Mark" <mhanna@ball.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 1999 15:01:48 -0600
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Keith ,
Good luck this weekend ! BTW would you tell us about your Sprite LSR car ?
What kind of engine , transmission , and other modifications are you
planning ?
Will it be recognizable as a Sprite ? Or is it a Camaro with a Sprite body ?

What kind of tyres do you use on a car that goes that fast ? Not that I plan
run my Sprite quite that fast ;-)
Thanks for the info ,
Mark Hanna
AN5L/13731