Re: Church key (homebrewing)

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Church key (homebrewing)
From: "Robert Duquette" <RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 1999 21:18:11 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Even more surprizing ... it's legal in Canada.  I use a brewing club where
they supply the kettles, store the beer, have botling stations, and sell
supplies like plastic bottles with screw caps.  I make a Guinness style beer
and I never want to go back to store bought.

Better yet, it's 1/2 owned by an LBCer, so there's usually something to look
at in the parking lot in fair weather.

Robert Duquette
Ottawa ON Canada
http://www3.sympatico.ca/robertduquette