Re: oil addatives

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: oil addatives
From: "Robert Duquette" <RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 1999 22:05:15 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I always thought that Slick50 was only used for masking problems when
selling used cars.  Lately I've been thinking that if it does that so well,
what else does it do?  I can't bring myself to use it though.  In my mind,
the relation is: if you're using Slick50, what you really need is an engine
rebuild.

My dad put 250,000 miles on a GMC 427 truck engine.  He always swore by STP
as an additive and Castrol as an oil.

Robert Duquette
Ottawa ON Canada
http://www3.sympatico.ca/robertduquette