Re: TR7 viewing and a thought for the day

To: Ronsoave@aol.com, pbohler@wenet.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR7 viewing and a thought for the day
From: "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 1999 09:07:21 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
>Fantastic.  I must admit to looking at a TR7 yesterday in used car lot (great
>shape, was $3495 firm, then $2995 firm, then $2495 firm, now $1995 obo).  I
>could have used a few cows to break up the monotony.
>
>Ron
Ah yes, the Wedge "The shape of things to come" was the slogan. Became
true. Audi paraphrased it 2 years ago... something like "the shape of the
future". Unfortunately, the quality of the 7 somewhat foretold the "shape"
that BL would be in. Saab thought enough of the engine to borrow it for a
few years. It can be a fun car.
Peter C
and Peggy..... seems Ron had to deal with more "bull" than you!