Re: Largest Brewery? [WasChurch key (NO LBC)]

To: toyman@htcomp.net
Subject: Re: Largest Brewery? [WasChurch key (NO LBC)]
From: Scott Johnston <sjonston@dreamscape.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 1999 09:15:58 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
toyman@htcomp.net wrote:

> I hope that the mutual love of the Guiness nectar is not a LBC requirement.I
> say this because I have given Guiness Extra Stout a try,sorry gentlemen but I
> don't see the appeal of an ale that bites from start to finish(stone cold)I
> must confess I love my beer Mexican(no Corona)BUT I LOVE MY CARS BRITISH!!!
>            Tecate' & Tequila in Texas.....Toyman

Ahhhh...There's the problem.  You should never drink Guiness very cold,
let alone "stone cold".  And the "Extra Stout" stuff in bottles is not
the same as what you get on tap.  Order one in a pub (served about 45-50
degrees) and savior the rich creamy taste.  Or try a "Black & Tan" which
is half Guiness and half ale (bass,harp, etc).  You'll like it...