Re: Largest Brewery? [WasChurch key (NO LBC)]

To: Scott Johnston <sjonston@dreamscape.com>
Subject: Re: Largest Brewery? [WasChurch key (NO LBC)]
From: toyman@htcomp.net
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 99 16:55:25 +0000
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Scott Writes
> Ahhhh...There's the problem.  You should never drink Guiness very cold,
> let alone "stone cold".  And the "Extra Stout" stuff in bottles is not
> the same as what you get on tap.  Order one in a pub (served about 45-50
> degrees) and savior the rich creamy taste.  Or try a "Black & Tan" which
> is half Guiness and half ale (bass,harp, etc).  You'll like it...

I have a friend who has spoken to me about the merits of the black and tan.he
has a pub he goes to on a semi-regular basis that I guess I need to try.I'm in
a small town of 5000 folks,no pub here(dry county and all that rot).Andy
Webster has also been kind enough to recomend an Aussie brew of quality.I think
a trip to a Ft.Worth pub is in order,Shawn Tobin,care to join us?
An evening with abbrevriated Americans who think they know British cars,what an
inviting thought,eh!Beers,ahem.....Cheers
toyman