Re: "Oggibip"

To: Ron Corry <corry@iol.ie>
Subject: Re: "Oggibip"
From: Kate & Gary Bales <kgb@clipper.net>
Date: Sat, 05 Jun 1999 23:30:01 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Ron,
Speaking for myself, I am never bored to learn about other folk's LBCs.  Most of
my family members have been scratching their heads since the 1960s, when my love
for the silly things first became obvious.  Since I am 3/4 Irish and 1/4 Lakota
(see Native American vs 7th Cavalry), when the band plays Garryowen I am
supposed
to run around looking for an Englishman to scalp.
Kate