RE: WARNING - New Virus

To: Christopher Kotting <ckotting@iwaynet.net>
Subject: RE: WARNING - New Virus
From: toyman@htcomp.net
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 99 19:53:44 +0000
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I know that some folks don't worry when the doomsayers scream virus,but since
usually to catch a virus you need to open some attachment why do almost all
the posts on this require opening an attachment.For the piece of mind of the
list folks that do worry would it be better to just post without the attach
file option?????? toyman/Brad(not wanting his new computer to cough up it's
guts anytime soon)