RE: Just curious... Bugeyes vs Car Alarms

To: "'spridgets'" <spridgets@autox.team.net> (IPM Return Requested)
Subject: RE: Just curious... Bugeyes vs Car Alarms
From: "Bockisch, Paul" <Paul.Bockisch@mail.mei.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 1999 7:56:19 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I had a '59 sprite that was set up for autocrossing and I believe it was an
SCCA race car at one point in its life.  Everytime I drove the car into the
parking garage at work it would set off every car alarm in the garage.  It had
a monza exhaust but I don't think it had all of its sound deadening material in
it because the car was really loud.  As I recall, I could compete with most
Harleys for loudness.  Eventually, Security told me I couldn't park it in the
garage anymore.