Re: test drive\road trip review....

Subject: Re: test drive\road trip review....
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 1999 07:22:38 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
When my son was 14 we rebuilt a 69 sprite in Germany and Road tripped it
through Europe... on our passage through the alps there was a tunnel about
5 miles long..... MAN you talk about sex.... awesome.. that sprite never
has sounded better then that five miles... and Yes I hooked him on Sprites
to... and the second son who has a Midget... hmmm  "why Doctor YES I think
I have a Problem"

Keith Turk.... 100/4.. Bugeye...Boxes Galore.. and that Damn Camaro.. that
goes 180.361 mph (if it could sing... it would sing.... Oh I wish I were an
Austin Healey Race car that is what I'd truly like to beeeee... cuz if I
were an Austin Healey Race car... everyone would be in Love with Me....