Re: Installing new brushes in a generator?

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Installing new brushes in a generator?
From: Jay Fishbein <type79@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 16:37:27 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Fellow listers,
Please don't take this as a flame, it is not meant to be so.

I can't be silent any longer. Too often messages like the one shown below are
posted to this list, as well as the Healey List, and it leaves the question
begging to be asked:
How or why does someone own one of these cars and not own one or more service
manuals.

Every owner should own a Bentley Manual, which is a duplicate of the factory
manual, as well as a Haynes Manual which is a practical manual for the
owner/backyard wrench.

These manuals are available and $25.00-$50.00 for a couple of books seems
pretty reasonable.

Geez. (Now I feel better)

Jay Fishbein
Bugeye