Re: Questions

To: Gregory_Schulz@mil-elect-tool.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Questions
From: Lancer7676@aol.com
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 1999 16:57:28 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 6/11/99 12:22:36 PM EST, Gregory_Schulz@mil-elect-tool.com
writes:

<< 2 months ago I removed myself from this list because
 I was tired of petty bitching and getting ridiculous, non-
 LBC messages that needed to be addressed to only one
 person - not hundreds or 1,000's. >>

Greg:  And you came back?  Because you thought perhaps we had changed?  I see
the list as a kind of country store where we are all sitting around the
pot-belly in wooden chairs with our feet propped up talking about our LBCs.
But then we digress, as all good country store conversations will, to
silliness, to other topics, maybe even to what type of 'baccer to chew while
looking for that vacuum leak.  That's what makes country store conversations,
and this list, so great!  That is what separates us from a manual.  Montana
Bob complained about this--I hope he has found happiness in his manual--I
truly do.  But the list is human:  serious, while funny and mischevious at
times.  I agree wholeheartedly with your last paragraph--lets get him on the
road!  That is the bottom line.  I hope you stay with us this time--you are
valued.  And when we talk about the finer qualities of Guinness, it is really
LBC talk,  just taking a curvy route--what our cars are made for.

--David