Re: Questions

To: Lancer7676@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Questions
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 1999 08:39:16 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 6/11/99 4:59:52 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Lancer7676@aol.com writes:

<< But the list is human:  serious, while funny and mischevious at
 times.  I agree wholeheartedly with your last paragraph--lets get him on the
 road!  That is the bottom line.  I hope you stay with us this time--you are
 valued.  And when we talk about the finer qualities of Guinness, it is
really
 LBC talk,  just taking a curvy route--what our cars are made for.   >>

Thank you, Dave, for so eloquently summing up what we all find so attractive
about the list.  The help we get and give is very real, but the kinship we
have is what makes it special.

Proudly wear your list shirt, raise a pint of Guinness, and toast yourself!
Hear, hear!

Allen Hefner
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport