Re: 72 Midget Exhaust

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 72 Midget Exhaust
From: "Steve Byers" <byers@cconnect.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 18:54:49 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi, Chuck --
My '73 runs a single muffler, without the resonator at 90 degrees at the
back.  I ordered my exhaust system from Victoria British about 10 years
ago, and that's what I got.  I didn't know about the resonator until later.
  So yes, you can do it, but you may have to modify what you get from the
suppliers today.

Steve Byers
Havelock, NC USA
'73 Midget GAN5UD126009G  "OO NINE"
"It is better to remain silent, and be thought a fool
than to speak, and remove all doubt"  -- Mark Twain