Re: 72 Midget Exhaust

To: chuckc@ibm.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 72 Midget Exhaust
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1999 10:30:00 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 6/16/99 6:11:26 PM Eastern Daylight Time, chuckc@ibm.net
writes:

<< Well, the State Inspection mavens have declared
 that my 3-year-old muffler is leaking. I looked
 in Moss, but I don't want the standard late-model
 1275 Muffler setup with two cans at 90 degrees.

 I wuz wondering: can I use the earlier (up-to-'69)
 single can for a 1275?

 Better, can I use the even-earlier pre-1275 can,
 which looks shorter? >>

Why not go with a better performance muffler and pipes?  I am thinking about
getting a Dynomax muffler with new pipes for my '77 Midget after I get it
back on the road, and recover financially!  A good shop that sells and
installs Dynomax will be able to help you get the correct size pipes and
muffler.  Dynmax has a huge line of different size mufflers.

Has anyone used a Dynomax?

Allen Hefner
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport