Re: Palo Alto Concours

To: BILL <billh@aaai.com>
Subject: Re: Palo Alto Concours
From: Carolyn/Rick <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 1999 09:26:03 -0700
Cc: "'Spridgets'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Bill,

We were going up to Chico meet on Sunday,  Sorry.  Wife has been planning
this for a while.  My Cars is not even close to concours shape.  Have fun,
Maybe we will see you at Monterey next year.

Rick

--
52 MGTD,Sparky    74 MGB, B-tris    76 XJ12 Coupe, Jacque
60 Bugeye, Puddles      58 MGA Coupe, Ruby