Safety ( Non LBC )

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Safety ( Non LBC )
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1999 20:46:48 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Guys I don't mean to be stupid here.... but I had a significant event
happen here today and wanted to share it with you...

My Best Friend and Racing Partner left my business at about 4pm.... he was
tired as hell and was on his way home to take a power nap before we did
some work on the Back up Race motor tonight.... Well he fell asleep at the
wheel and Rolled his brand new F 250 Ford Crew cab.... he is fine... a bit
shaken up....

Guys Driving Tired is Dumb.... I know we all do it.... and I maybe the
worst... but Just thought I would take a sec and pass along the thought....
maybe next time you will accept the offer to stay the night at a Friends
rather then Drive home....
There was no alcohol involved here... but a beer or two wouldn't have made
this better....

Sure glad he is okay... Thanks for listening
Keith Turk
Austin Healey 100  /  Bugeye / Box Sprite / Bonneville Land Speed Racer
Camaro ( D Gas Altered )