Re: Safety ( Non LBC )

To: kturk@ala.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Safety ( Non LBC )
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 10:33:06 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 6/22/99 9:57:35 PM Eastern Daylight Time, kturk@ala.net
writes:

<< Well he fell asleep at the
 wheel and Rolled his brand new F 250 Ford Crew cab.... he is fine... a bit
 shaken up....

 Guys Driving Tired is Dumb.... I know we all do it.... and I maybe the
 worst... but Just thought I would take a sec and pass along the thought....
 maybe next time you will accept the offer to stay the night at a Friends
 rather then Drive home.... >>

I'm glad your friend wasn't hurt, but think of all the trouble he now has to
go thru with insurance companies and getting a new ride.  Let's throw in to
always wear your seat belts, and do that preventive maintenance to keep
everything in good shape.  As enthusiasts, we are supposed to be the ones who
know what we are doing.

Safety Fast!

Allen Hefner
'77 Midget