Re: Possible Free AH3000?!?

To: cdsorkin@ix.netcom.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Possible Free AH3000?!?
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 1999 11:13:47 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
If it's free and it's a complete AH 3000, you TAKE IT and look at it later!!!
 Sight unseen, (if you know that it was running when parked and has not been
stripped), it is easily worth at least $500 just for parts.

If you don't want it, let me know where it is!!!

Allen Hefner
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport