Re: Ebay Experience

To: Gary Speckman <speckman@coredcs.com>
Subject: Re: Ebay Experience
From: Kate & Gary Bales <kgb@clipper.net>
Date: Thu, 05 Aug 1999 06:17:52 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Gary,
This sounds like the same person we bought something from a couple months ago.
Just out of curiosity, was the seller in Florida?  The person we bought from
said that his son wrote the ad & he wasn't aware of what was said.  We know that
he is still listing items on e-bay, but has changed his name.
Kate