Re: bugeye seat belt mounting points

To: Bryan.Vandiver@Eng.Sun.COM, spridgets@autox.team.net, pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com
Subject: Re: bugeye seat belt mounting points
From: Bryan Vandiver <Bryan.Vandiver@Eng.Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 1999 09:35:34 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Gerard,

Another person on the list had forwarded me your page info...
BTW - your page is great..
I even printed the page showing the installation. I only wish the mounting kit
shown was still available. Unfortunately the belt kit I have uses eyebolts, so
they can't be mounted to the 'sides'of the passenger area, and the location on
the wheel arch shown in the diagrams also interfers with roll-bar installation,
so I'm still looking for options.

Regards, Bryan

BTW - Does anyone know if the orginal style seat belt mounting kit is available
anywhere??