Re: Timing the 1275 ? (vac. advance with a sidedraft)

To: chuckc@ibm.net, davidr@sunset.net
Subject: Re: Timing the 1275 ? (vac. advance with a sidedraft)
From: Bryan Vandiver <Bryan.Vandiver@Eng.Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 1999 14:16:58 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
David,

I know I'm opening a 'new can of worms' (again), but what did you do about your
PVC, and crankcase breathing with your webber set up?? I"m trying to get
everything up and running first, and I figured I'd deal with it later, but I
will have to address this sometime. I noticed that the Vizard book has a setup
to pull a vacuum on the crakcase, but it doesn't look that easy to set up. It
appears that putting a vacuum on the crankcase can pretty much eliminate oil
leaks on our engines, do you know of anyone that has done this?

 - Bryan