Diff prices

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Diff prices
From: "shawn tobin" <suhs2@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1999 07:59:00 CDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Well, I didn't want to quote a price but I can see there's an interest:
Jon Stamps (770-832-7471) (770-836-0325fax) said you should call him and he
would get a price for your particular need.  He said that junkyards are
being forced out of the business in Europe and prices are really going up on
raw rebuildable material so he hesitates to give a price without checking.
He does have some 5.3 and 4.8 diffs in stock.  The super-nice "blueprinted"
3.9 he got me from England was well under $600 and that included shipping
and two liters of imported Castrol fluid.  Again, my diff is completely
silent in operation and suitable to put on your coffee table.

Shawn Tobin
'69 Midget 5spd daily driver