Re: Wire Wheels and tubes

To: JustBrits@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Wire Wheels and tubes
From: RBHouston@aol.com
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1999 17:04:10 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 8/18/99 6:40:51 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
JustBrits@aol.com writes:

<< << less expensive Dunlop equivalent. >>

 Then Myrtyn, would you please explain how come I've got around 60K miles on
 my SP-20s on my Big Healey (and "legal" tread is still there)?

 Oh yeah, and on the Black Tulip MGB, there is only 22K on the Dunlops and
 they look like new?!?!?!?!?!?

 Cheers..........

         Ed >>
This is easy Ed...you got more milage out of the tires, they are therefore
less expensive? Understand?
more tire = less expensive
Michlien good
Dunlap also good, maybe better, less expensive.

Capece?

Robert Houston...who can't spell in English, let alone Italian.