Wire Wheels and tubes

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Wire Wheels and tubes
From: Martyn Ridley <ridleymj@bis.on.ca>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 21:25:53 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In my book discount = cheap.  My advise is to pay the extra and look for
someone who smiles when you say wire wheels, promises to do the work
himself, suggests you pay the ridiculous price for Michelin X tyres (about
200 CDN for the record) and spends an hour on the phone trying to get you a
less expensive Dunlop equivalent.  Tubes, no problem, balance certainly -
want to can an see us do it! These places exist.  They are worth their
weight in balance weights and worth taking you other car to also.  Yeas, I
pay more for tyres, but I get more for my money.

Caveat Emptor (sorry my ancient Briton ¨¨Latin¨¨ never was),
Martyn
The Journey, not the destination, becomes a source of wonder.
         (Loreena McKennitt - liner notes - 'The Book of Secrets')