BMW was: A Great (IMHO) Idea

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: BMW was: A Great (IMHO) Idea
From: "Robert Duquette" <RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1999 18:43:24 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Everyone has heard the banter about BMW releasing a modern AH3000.  Nothing
confirmed, right?  ( I did hear something recently of an artist's rendition
though.  Anyone hear ( or see ) anything of that? )

Anyone check out the lines on the Z8 @ www.BMW.com ?  Oooh !!!  Now, if
there was some chrome and a nicer grill ...