Re: BMW was: A Great (IMHO) Idea

Subject: Re: BMW was: A Great (IMHO) Idea
From: "R. Toby Atwater" <toby.1969ah.1971lc@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1999 16:41:11 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I must admit, bmw sure has a great web site... has pictures of every car and
motorcycle they ever built...  I want one of those older BMW bikes.... I
guess if the AH3000 does get retrofied... Im glad its BMW doing it.

most car manufactures ....if it isnt a current year model... its a service
expense at the dealership.
part guy at the local TOYOTA dealership: "do you think we have parts for a
30 year old car?" me: "you should have damn it. It says TOYOTA right on the
front there, see." I point to my grill and then take off.