RE: how do you say...

To: mgrazian@ltcm.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: how do you say...
From: Peggy&David <pbohler@wenet.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 12:55:12 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Guess it depends on where you live (or are from)
I have always heard "tonneau" pronounced         "tah-no"
I thought Tuh-no was like           Tuh-no you is to love
<G>
couldn't resist.
Actually I nearly wrote "I have always heard it pronounced  tah-no."  but
figured then someone would say how could I pronounce I-T  "tah-no"     :-)