Re: WANTED--vented Bugeye wheel

To: harris@lightspeed.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: WANTED--vented Bugeye wheel
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 16:29:25 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 8/25/99 3:09:28 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
harris@lightspeed.net writes:

<< While walking around my Bugeye last night I noticed I have three solid and
 one vented wheels.  "No problem," I thought, since I have some wheels
 stacked in the backyard from my last Bugeye.  Unfortunately I only have 2
 vented wheels there.  So, I have three of each type.  If anyone has a
 vented wheel they are willing to part with, please let me know its
 condition and your asking price! >>

Let me guess.  You used to have two of those old three-wheeled Morgans?  Am I
right?

Sorry I can't help with wheels.

Allen Hefner
'77 Midget