RE: Wanted for Frogeye

To: <Herb_Goede@amsinc.com>
Subject: RE: Wanted for Frogeye
From: "Bill Miller" <millerb@netusa1.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 20:16:37 -0500
Cc: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Vicky Brit has repro floor mats using the AMOCO molds.  They were exactly
like what was in my Sprite before (but much better shape!) and fit exactly.
Moulded, 4 pcs.   No financial interest, just very happy with my set of
floor rubber. (mine where black, I don't think they had green, they were
only about $25)

BTW, they advertised these to "protect your carpet", but they can't do that
since they are molded to fit to the floor boards, like the original, not to
set on carpet.

Bill