Re: Names

To: Herb_Goede@amsinc.com
Subject: Re: Names
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 21:05:52 -0400
Cc: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Herb_Goede@amsinc.com wrote:

> Ron,
>
> A car with no name?  Have you been through the desert with it?  I'm sure it
> was good to be out of the rain if you had the top down? Is there really no
> one there to give you no fame?  On the third day did you let the car run
> free? .........

Man do we need something to talk about or what?
We can't even upset Montana Bob with congrats to TR Little League.
Now we are singing "America" tunes to British cars.
So for my wasted bandwidth tonight, I just want to ask..........

What is with these new car companys? I mean Daewoo! Duh What!!
I just saw an ad for one, the NAME alone would keep me away.
Yeah, I drive a Daewoo. Oh what model, the LIX DIX or SUX?

I'm bored, all my cars are running fine and I even put a cup holder in
PIECES for my drive out to Wisconsin.
--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ