Re: Names

To: David Riker <davidr@sunset.net>
Subject: Re: Names
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 1999 10:13:27 -0400
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
David Riker wrote:

> A cup holder! Now we have a true travesty on our hands.  Prepare all flames!
> What next? Lighted vanity mirrors?

I thought about heated rear views to keep the ice off ;)

> [Actually, cup holders sound like a good idea :-)  Maybe a tech article is
> in order]

Very simple...Buy one of those flexible plastic clip on the window lip
holders for around 1.49, cut off the window clip, paint a fender washer
the same color as your carpet, screw it to the center hump between the
seats using 1 screw and a fender washer. If you pre-punch a hole thru
the carpet nap it can be removed and no one will ever know it was there.
--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ