Re: Off to the body shop

To: "Harris Goodkind" <harris@lightspeed.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Off to the body shop
From: "ldsp" <ldsp@flash.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 21:24:00 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Seriously harris there is not a frame that can be separated from the body.
As to the color it most definitely is Iris Blue as it is the same as my car
(IRIS). I would be glad to send you the formula for PPG Concept Acrylic
Urethane but be aware that just the paint and catalyst was about $600.00 for
2 gallons which is what it will take by the time you paint the inside and
underside. Second item is beware of those who promise cheap body work as 90
% of the time that is just what you will end up with.

Leo