Foo Foo Geegaws on a Sprite?

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Foo Foo Geegaws on a Sprite?
From: Herb_Goede@amsinc.com
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 1999 11:13:49 -0600
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net

Frank,

I'd like to know how the power side curtains are coming along.  Did Datsun
make a 210 automatic  tranny you could slide in?  Does anyone make a
positive ground trip computer?  LCD gauges might be nice.

Just funnin' ya frank.

Herb G.

"David Riker" <davidr@sunset.net> on 08/27/99 11:21:33 PM

Please respond to "David Riker" <davidr@sunset.net>