Re: Names

To: "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>
Subject: Re: Names
From: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 1999 13:28:32 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Spoken like someone who probably doesn't like Healey
Engine Puke Green, either.  BTW, great ride home down
Rt 14 / 213.  Way recommended route.

Maybe I'll call it "Neil Young" since it is HARVEST
Gold.  "I seen the tinworm and the damage done..."

Ron
61 Sprite (no name)
72 BGT, Hahh-vist Gold, as they say in Beantown.