Speedi sleeve

To: "Elmo Mancini" <elmomancini@thicko.com>, "Black Bart" <blackbart@thicko.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Speedi sleeve
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 1999 09:09:01 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
To all,

I'm looking into various solutions to the Red Rat Bastard's leaky double
bearing hub situation. Roger Garnett has suggested a double lip seal he's
been using.

Anyone have a list of part numbers for SpeediSleeves for the rear axle stub.
The one's I've used in the past cover the whole stub... what I think I want
is one that just rides further in on the stub, so only the seal, and not the
bearing rides on it.

What part numbers ys got? I'll go to Berry Bearing this week with your
numbers, my numbers, my dial caliper, etc.

Soon to be leak free, and under 3:00 at Road America, I am...

Flounder