Re: SR 49, Mother Lode trip

To: "David Ramsey" <dwramsey@worldnet.att.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: SR 49, Mother Lode trip
From: "Larry & Sandi Miller" <millerls@ado13.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 1999 16:59:13 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Crash,

Count us in for Saturday. We won't drive the Sprite as we will need to make
a mad dash out of here Saturday morning. We will drive the 911 so that we
don't need to leave quite as early. We will meet you in Mariposa at a time
to be specified by you. We will spend Saturday night in Hangtown and then
come home Sunday morning.

Keep me in the loop for the plans.

Larry Miller
1978 Porsche 911 SC. Not as much fun as a Bugeye but a whole lot faster.