Re: Library Completed

To: "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>
Subject: Re: Library Completed
From: type79@ix.netcom.com
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 1999 10:25:06 -0500
Cc: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>, Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Peter,
The Clymer books came out in several iterations. Some even had photos of the
cars on the cover. These seem to be readily available used if you look around.
The Olslayer books have very interesting period information and photos that, to
my knowledge are not printed elsewhere. There is also a series of paperback
info books from England that include a book on the Sprites, but I cannot
remember the publisher and I am not at home to look at the moment. My favorite
parts books are those from early 1958. These illustrate all of the early change
points that were unique the the first cars. Those manuals are a different
format as well.

John Doe
North America