Re: Library Completed

To: "Larry Miller" <millerls@ado13.com>, "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Library Completed
From: "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 1999 09:49:19 -0600
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Larry, Daniel, & Mr. Doe & the CT contingent,
        Thanks for your responses.It's reassuring that I haven't forgotten
everything. I'd kind of like to buy that manual as the one I had got burned
up with everything else I owned a few years back. Can someone give me an ID
or ISBN # or a better way of describing it? I'd like to buy one before
Frank puts one up on eBay!
        Peter C
        someplace in this galaxy, but I ain't sayin' where