On another topic

To: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: On another topic
From: Albert F Jones <fisher@hctc.net>
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 1999 18:43:28 -0600
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
OK,   You Lot

         (Pleae not the capitalised letters for our collective name this time)

        As you probably realise, we subscribe to other lists besides this one,
particularily as the marques cross anyway.  Some time ago, on the MG list,
I started a list of helpers who would be willing to help out in an
emergency - be it roadside (i.e. a breakdown when travelling) or even a
more hands-on situation if one was to be in a predicament at home.  The
participants gave whatever info they were comfortable with being published
on the net, and a list exists at
http://www.lonestarwebs.com/MGhelp.html
                                                                  of those
people who wanted to be included.  Now, this topic has risen it's head
again, with more people on the MG list adding their names to the existing
list (Won't happen 'till after the weekend 'cos I don't keep the web site -
a friend does)

        I see no reason why the names of people of a like mind, on this list,
shouldn't add their info to this list.  After all - we all have the same
interests at heart.

        So, my question is - who wants to add their info to my list?  Robert
............ are you out there?

Elizabeth Jones
Comfort, TX